Saturday, November 13, 2010

Second entry

Okay, I really don't know what to talk about... yesterday was not so much of a great day. The Physics paper seemed awfully long. I'm sure I must have left some mistakes here and there worth at least 5 marks... the chances of getting an A* in Physics are getting low. The last way to make it possible will be to ace the P1 (multiple choice) and P5 (design and planning of experiment) which are due this Monday.

Apart from that, I have learned a little about double integration yesterday on the forums and at the same time got my first warning for having continued to post in a thread where the questions were no more in topic. Well, I knew I was breaking a rule of the forum but the OP was so so keen on having his questions answered that I couldn't help myself to help him... I'll be more careful next time and ask for the creation of a new thread next time...

Then, I finally got my top Hippopotas with the Sassy nature and 31 IVs in all stats plus Slack Off to boost its wall abilities. Time to trade over now, together with the decent Mew I managed to get. It has got some IVs above 25, which is excellent and in the right stats, that is speed, special defense, defense and HP. It's ready to lead!!!

On a side note, I'm still waiting for GoogleAdsense... the site www.askmehelpdesk.com says that members can sign up for the program and even made some guidelines for that. I followed them all, but it seems I'm the only one who can't get it :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment