Friday, November 26, 2010

Pokemon Ranger Complete!

I haven't been able to sing in for the past few days because of a phone line problem. The workers of Telecom did something to the distribution box and making several mistakes and left. After complaints, more competent workers finally came and fix the badly done work.

Yes, I finished the story line of Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs and completed all the quests. Now is the past missions left and it's awfully difficult with only one pokemon assist per mission. I reached level 24 now with Piplup as the most leveled up partner. When I complete this, I guess I'll unlock the few more pokemon in Oblivia region such as Salamence, Ambipom and Phione... the latter maybe I can find it in the Eastern Sea hmm... or in another part of the region. I'll have to check that later on.

Apart from this, Pokemon Black doesn't still work even with the latest TT menu... I'll have to wait still some more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment