Sunday, November 14, 2010

The first Sunday with the blog

Yesterday there was the 18th birthday of my little cousin, Kevin... and as always, he was behaving like a kid. The 'party' was done in one of the most costly restaurants of the island, the "Domaine Anna". He brought along with him a friend of his named Mark, from his school, aged 19. Then there were his cousins from his father's side, Rachel and Kate. Apparently, Kate was the bridesmaid when my mother had her marriage...

The mean was delicious though there could have been a little too much food. My little sister ended up eating only a small fraction of the meal... My other little cousin, Thomas is as crazy as ever, laughing at anything. Oh, by the way, there was also the leader of the opposition of the Government, Mr. Paul Berenger there... After the meal we had the little party, with the cakes, flashes of camera photos and champagne (Champ D'Or for the ones not having alcohol) and some of the present people danced a little. We ended up at home at midnight.

This morning there was Physics tuition for the paper of tomorrow. 5 days left before the end of exams. Two of them being tomorrow and the last one on Friday. We did some cool designs today, especially concerning radioactivity.

Now, I'm home, with mother and sister at the beach. They are probably having fun right now... I'll be watching Dr. House in a while and I'm still trying to get my 'perfect' Electivire. One female Machamp to catch and then breed her with a male Electabuzz... Hm... then trade it over to my platinum!

Until then, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment