Thursday, November 11, 2010

First day of Blog

Okay, this is my very first entry in my blog, on this Thursday evening of November... I wasn't even aware that I'd have my own blog one day but sooner or later, the gadgets, the new trends on the internet end up catching up with us... First, forums, then Facebook, then IRC, then Tweeter and now a Blog. I am not sure as to yet what I'll have in here, but it seems that it'll be some sort of therapy perhaps for myself, for the trials I'll face in some near future, the choices I'll have to make which will most probably not be evident...

But I'm sure that everywhere I'll go, everywhere where I'll get the opportunity to keep in touch with my beloved internet friends I came to know about, I'll not give up. 'Never, never, never, never, ever give up' would say Winston Churchill and I think that he is right. I'll do my best and try to never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment