Monday, November 22, 2010

1st Day of Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs

Ok, got my haircut, got my AMC results (within the top 3%, 1% better than last time!) and my last exam paper to fetch today. Got my haircut, and some new games, of which Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs and Pokemon Black, but also Rune Factory 3. I don't know yet how it'll be though.

Next, my character in PRGS is level 7, with some good stats and a lot of things to go through... battled 'Pincers' in the air with Summer, dove through the ocean, fought pincers in the Oblivia Region and even saw Raikou! Then, I made some time travel with Celebi and went in the past, to see the Temples made for Arceus... more to come soon!

I'm afraid the pages however are not advancing too quick... Whenever I'll have some time, I'll update it. Forums are still very demaning and little sister is taking more and more of my online time... =/

No comments:

Post a Comment