Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pokemon Black (J)

Finally got the ROM of Pokemon Black to work on my DS. Ok, now, started with Mijumaru (Oshawott) and then went on with Shimama (Blitzle), Megurocco (Sandile), Baoppu (Pansear). I was planning on getting the Wing fossil and get Aaken (Archen), but I unknowingly took the shell fossil which got me Putoroga. Ok, so now I'll be falling back on Koromori (Woobat) for the flying type pokemon and later on I'm planning to catch a Mogurew (Drilbur).

Current status: 5 badges, with Futachimaru (Dewott), Baoppu (Pansear), Zeburaika (Zebstrika), Waruvile (Krokorok).

Also, my next appointment for the oral test for my learner's license is for the 23rd of April. Oh and I got my results last Monday. 3A* and 2B, not bad I should say =P. For now, I've been learning a little about XChat and added some more command lines to the startup file.

No comments:

Post a Comment