Friday, January 28, 2011

Light Temple

Okay, I managed to capture Dusknoir with quite some difficulty. Now Elliios is trying to calm down Arceus, and Sabios has stolen the orb apparently to control the Sky Fortress. I now need to go through the Light Temple, and the goal is to capture 27 pokemon, nearly all different, with some ex-bosses but with new adapted capture gauge. Salamence for example is easier, as is Electivire (either that, or my capture disc power is so strong that I didn't notice the change) while Forretress is more difficult. Blisseys there take a long time to be caught and there's a Togekiss which always flies away quickly.

Oh well, I'm training some more in the Dark temple with Salamence in the hope of getting his heart slate and who knows, maybe Salamence has a decent pokeassist. Other than that, I got two new pokemon to my pokeassist list, namely Crobat and Gible. Not much but it's still another step towards completing the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment