Monday, February 21, 2011

Last Black Legendary

Okay, got my last Pokemon Black in-game legendary, Torunerosu, the Flying type legendary pokemon, last night. It seemed tough at start, but then I found a quick and easy way to get it ;)

Other than that, I resumed school, doing some things over again while looking for some way to get a trainee placement in a company, preparing my CV, and looking for Universities.

Today announces also the first say when Shiny Suicune is available over WiFi, which unlocks Zoroark in Black and White versions. Considering I already have a japanese version of the game and the ongoing event on Zoroark, the Shiny Suicune might not be that 'must' but it suits well in my collection =P.

Pokemon Ranger, Platinum and Explorers of Sky are for the time being 'paused' but I should resume to them soon as I completed nearly all the things to do in Black. Well, update in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment