Friday, January 21, 2011

Driving License!

Finally the procedures for the obtention of my driving license are underway. I need to call at the Line Barracks within the following 14 days to get further details about my application.

Other than that, I finally reached the Dark Temple in Pokemon Ranger, the one before the Light Temple, the final Temple. Ellios is my next opponent with Dusknoir... once I capture Dusknoir, I'll unlock the last scealed door in Oblivia and probably battle one of the ex-boss pokemon but since I already got all the pokemon to the 'S' capture level, I don't need that. Now I'm levelling my Electivire which will later have some +500 assist power! Donphan was of great help, but time to submit his place to a more powerful pokemon.

Other than that, quite important events in Black and White will be released over Wi Fi soon... I just hope I'll get a copy of the game in time, plus Golden Sun the Dark Dawn and maybe some other games.

No comments:

Post a Comment