Monday, December 31, 2012

December Update

Okay, I know it's been a real while since my last update since there's been a lot of things keeping me busy.

There's be considerably a lot of work, almost equal to this year's busy season, but with only me, a colleague who's been with me through that busy season, and two new joiners. The senior team members have been to South Africa on other assignments and you can imagine how lacking we were... We pulled a lot of overtimes as well, it was tiring, but it was a great experience and I'm pumped for the coming busy season in 3 days now x3.

I also had to sit the three papers I took in July and I'm pretty confident in two of those. For the third one (F9), I'm not sure if I'm getting the pass there... I'll probably have to resit that one next June. I already took the other papers in the meantime; P1, P2 and P5. P1 and P2 being already close together, I didn't want to have P3 immediately after that knowing how it went last 5th, 6th and 7th December >.>

In other news, PMDe is still going stong! I finished M7 (almost, M7 Past's epilogue is about two thirds done) and I already have some ideas for the current E7. I'm also thinking of having some side stories to complement what's going on and I'll hopefully be able to squeeze in some time between the busy season and the studies beginning again very soon.

I've got some new friends as well on deviantArt, pageviews have nearly hit 4500 since last time, wow! Also, brackenhawk have been using the excel sheet I've been populating since March to make a flash app that picks random cameos! You can find it here. It's really awesome and I admit I was flattered when she asked me if she could use the list ^///^. I was also so caught up with things that I didn't get on tumblr much... but I'm trying to change that a bit, and visit once a while, as much as I can.

Anyway, another 'thing' that happened was that I began watching some anime. Yea... little sis got some DVDs borrowed from her friends, and those had FMA, FMAB, Fairy Tail, Gundam and one or two more I didn't watch. I guess I'm about to go watch several more episodes of those soon ^^; They were not as bad as I expected, so, I'll probably be looking forward for the next episodes of those.

Next up, I got a new console system, the famous Nintendo 3DS! One of my colleagues who had to go to South Africa bought one for me and since it was free of duty, it was more affordable for me (double yay!). I haven't gotten any games on it yet (besides the default ones on it...) but I'll try to remedy to it asap. I'm playing my Nintendo DS Lite in the meantime. I've got Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded basically finished, only a couple of final optional stages to complete. I also played and finished the main storyline of Inazuma Eleven 2 Blizzard. Currently playing a bit of Yu-Gi-Oh 2011 Championship (or something like that) at the request of a friend so we could play in tag-mode. And there's the crazy 'Card games on motorcycles' in there. Oh well xD

Then Christmas came up, and with it came the internet upgrade (woo!). We now have unlimited download capacity, and wireless at home. I've been trying syncing my DS Lite with it but so far no luck. It's an Orange modem, ZTE model. If anyone can help me, let me know!

I got The Hobbit as well yesterday, and I say that it's a pretty good movie, as expected! Though I'm a bit disappointed with the ending. I didn't see them use the key of before, or maybe I'm just missing something!? ._. Anyway, I loved the thing!

Until my other update, Happy New Year!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment