Saturday, September 8, 2012

August Update

It's been a while, I know... Anyway, I've been pretty busy lately and yeap, things are on the move. Studies are going full strength (I only got a small break today which gave me a little free slot of time to write this post, but which will be caught up next week with a 5 hour session instead of a 2.5 hour session...) and I've paid for the exams for this coming December. My exams will be on the 5th, 6th and 7th of the month... and I've got no other choice... Wish me luck! ^^;

Work's been going smoothly, until our seniors had to go to South Africa, so all the work comes down on me and my colleagues, with only me and another colleague managing everything technical-wise. And yesterday, she called a sick and I was alone having to deal with everybody at the same time T~T It worked out okay though, and there're some pressing deadlines for this Monday.

I currently also have two possible jobs for which I'll have to travel to South Africa and none of those two have fixed dates yet. One is about SQL and the other about php+html (blech). I just hope it won't be too soon 'cause I have other things to do in the meantime, studies being a big factor about it. Plus I hear that I won't have internet at the place where I'll be sleeping, unless I'm at work (which really isn't the right time for personal purposes...). I want to go on the other hand because I'll be able to visit new places, meet new people and even get to buy some stuff (electronics mainly) that isn't sold here. So, that's always good.

I've seen the first Inazuma 11 Movie \o/ Amazing effects, though the movie doesn't quite well fit in between the series in that they sort of become suddenly stronger, but still not as strong in the series... Oh well.

Otherwise, I've played some Pokemon Conquest and I must say that I liked this game a lot! I'm a little disappointed that I cannot retain some of the progress once I complete the main storyline, like I mean there are a lot of other characters I could have recruited and obtain their best link... oh well, I'm now going through the little stories post game and am upgrading the city structures slowly.

I finished the main story for Pokemon Black 2, and am at the post game storyline. Some more trainers to battle, and I think Team Plasma's HQ. Also, the PokeWood is fun! =P Got some events as well, so that the legendaries I've left to get are Celebi, Shaymin, Meloetta and Keldeo. \o/ Except there's a current event for Keldeo which is non-WiFi *grumble*.

In other news, there's a Laptop bag coming my way from a prize I got on deviantart for writing a little story involving a sad whale, cupid and a road made of bubble wrap. In case you want to read it, it's here.

PMD-E is going on smoothly. Just finished Event 6 (complete one, that is parts 1 and 2 of the event) and the teams sheet is going on well. I did the event with someone else as collaborator (this would be narelith =) ) and I must say that I learned quite a few things in the process. Definitely an experience I'd like to have again. I've also recently hit the 3000 views of my deviant profile \o/ Dunno if I'll take some more contests on dA, but we'll see.

Cheers! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment