Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers

So yea, I joined this group on Deviant Art and loved it to pieces as soon as I got my way in. Got into learning a lot of things, getting to know who the artist of my so used Mudkip avatar was, getting to know people with great writing skills and art skills same and oh, not enough words to express what I can say. I have immediately worked on my characters for the group and picked a Pikachu and a Mudkip (Peter and Marston respectively). Unfortunately, I have missed Missions 1 to 3 and 3 events which come in between each mission. I have started with my writing application (drawing needs a LOT of work before it can compete with the others ^^;) and I feel more expressive in writing that drawing... for the time being. I already have planned out the pictures, if I ever get to draw as good as the artists, in my mind. Can't wait to finish my missions and actually try to start on drawing.

PurpleKecleon (or PapayaKitty) is my favourite artist so far. Her drawings are amazing and breathtaking! Yes, I know that some of them way back from now maybe have been into... um... not very appropriate... stuff... but it seems she's over that now, and seems happy to be out of it. And yes, she's the one who have drawn the Mudkip I used the first time on Pokemon Universe and edited it for it to move. And then... woah, I meet her there, on deviant art. I felt a little ashamed that I have used her art and that I didn't pay much attention when I made the icon. Yea, I resized the .gif I made on Pokemon Universe and it was all blurry and ugly. So yea, I made a complete revamp out of it!

Other than that, there's Riiko (Or Luvaci or Shroomsworth), Marl (MarlKitty), Eevee (LexyEevee) who, latiass (Gunpowder), Michael (Mike) wrote great stories and which PK illustrated with her marvelous pieces of art. I didn't feel so keen to write since... since... that competition thingy for Commonwealth where they said that they didn't receive my application -_-. So much effort and then nothing. And I was so sure that I'll get at least the third place... anyway, I'm going astray and I simply love the group I just discovered.

On another side... time is really running fast. With driver's test in only 5 days, ACCA exams being conducted from 12 to 28 Dec... and oh, I passed in the F1 paper mock exam lol. Really didn't expect that since I didn't revise at all. Well, I won't be telling the mark, but I think that's a good start. Plus there were uncovered chapters in the mock exam too... so...

And yea, I'm also re-launching myself into pixel art. Been doing a fisherman in two different positions so far and still need to work the other 15 or so other positions for Pokemon Universe. The balance server on PO is up and been practicing a little with the balanced team. Not too bad, but I really miss my powerful pokemon :(. The Black and White Winter Tournament is over too and got a friend ranking in the ~3500. Pity I couldn't get in there... and I wonder what rank I would have got XD.

Also, more depression from AMHD. Really now, they made rating completely anonymous, you no more even see who rated you in your profile and the reasons for giving +ve or -ve ratings have been removed; the older skin have been removed, where I still could give reasons; I can no more close threads, nor open them, nor move them, nor merge posts, nothing at all!!! After all this time... seriously now, I really want to leave that behind, though it would mean to lose some of the friends who are still there. But most left it either way, to find other QA sites, but still like nomads looking for the right oasis to settle down. After all, not all oases contain the required amount of land or volume of water to cater for the needs of a particular person, and AMHD's oasis is now a dry, withered one. The only thing that grows are thorns and fungus, really. /rant

No comments:

Post a Comment