Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Second Thought about AMHD

Okay, yesterday some of the rules of the site were changed and we apparently are no more allowed to put in personnal feelings in our posts. Many of my friends are considering leaving the forum, so, I too will probably leave. I'll just be standing a little aback, watching how things will eventually turn out to be. I'm sad that the owners of AMHD are putting such things up. My hope right now is that the forum will not lose its members and become deserted.

Otherwise, I'm still at Grays Inc, got a new laptop because of the problems I was having with the previous one. This one has its problem too: it doesn't load the desktop sometimes when I turn it on. But overall, I think it's better than the previous one I had. I also got some new apps installed on my PC too and I'm planning to get some more stuff for Golden Sun script up for this week.

As for driving, I took my appointment for the 14th of November and I don't know if it'll be a first try-first pass or not. So many people fail the first time because of those mean policemen who only think about making money out of people. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.

On the gaming side, I played Ninja Gaiden (yes, I know it's a bit late) and finished the normal mode in about 5 hours. I'm now in the 'Head Ninja' mode and I'm in the Frost Area. It's a lot harder (that's a good thing) and  I'm waiting to get the last few useful items to get those hard levels. It's short though and the extras are somehow wrongly hidden. I mean, they are well hidden yes, but once one miss it, you cannot get back to get the extras, which sort of bugs me. Oh well, after that I'll be picking up Golden Sun again to get the other things I wanted to get for the script.

No comments:

Post a Comment