Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Project

Okay, this time, I'm into another project. This actually started as being a project at Deep River Beau Champ, but due to the fact that it was much further than another project starting in the same week, but at Beau Plan, which is much closer, I swapped with a colleague who lived nearer to Deep River Beau Champ. So, I have been at Beau Plan, Pamplemousses since yesterday at Grays Inc. Ltd, a spirit/wine/rhum/beer//liquor, well you know, alcoholic drink producer. We'll be covering the Repairs and Maintenance process. One thing though... the name of the FC was familiar... a name I think I hear some 8 months ago on the Costa Cruise... Well, we get food there and transport, so yeah :3

Anyway, there's not much very exciting otherwise going on right now. Two of the closest Rizon servers went down recently and I'm having to fall back towards a little further servers, increasing the lag by a little... My Golden Sun Script is not moving much due to the rather high volume of work.

Driving is coming on slowly. With the balancing and startups being the worst areas. Why does the . The silly police HQ is open as of 9 am while I'm in the area at 8 -_-.

I thought my laptop was okay... but it got the same problem again. This week was definitely not a good one >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment