Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things come and go...

Hmm... nothing much really happening right now, no new pokemon games... still in ACCA. I managed to write a little piece of script for an online ACCA question selection on IRC. Otherwise, I'm still coding the Golden Sun Script, and still learning to drive. Oh, and I got a nasty flu :(

The data collection for the Golden Sun Script is coming quite low and Coatlicue summon is fully operational now.

Concerning work, I'm now at Swan Insurance, where my team and I are working on the Claims Process, excluding Health and Travel. So we've got everything like motor, non-motor, fire and allied accidents, marine and crop claims under our 'reach'. I'll be dealing specifically with the legal procedures, where and how they are processed and which risks are involved. This will go for about 3 weeks to that I won't be idle 'work-wise', but at the same time, I would have liked to be idle, especially with those chapters in F2 to prepare and the random students being summoned in front of the class for a presentation =S. On another note, I might get to the electronics shop someday to see if they got the router... and get more details, especially since the other shop told me that I would be needing much more than a mere antennae to make it work =/.

Concerning PU, I forgot to say that I entered the Balance Testing team and got some of the true 'competitive' battles, some which I won, others which I lost. But hey, they weren't my favourite pokemon and were pokemon which were on the test-list ;)

But oh well, now the laptop is getting randomly its blacked out screen and I lose connection each time I put it on standby, which is the fastest way I found to make the screen work again each time it goes black. I hope that it'll either get repaired when I'm at the office or replaced...

No comments:

Post a Comment