Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ACCA Starting

Okay, I started my ACCA courses last Saturday, not that it's difficult or anything, but the lecturer already gave us 4 chapters to read for next week, this Satuday...  I have yet to read them, but I'll find some time to in the upcoming days, though there's not much left. I'm especially a little concerned about the F1 course; the lecturer is okay-ish but at the same time, I can't help having a weird feeling about him... oh well, time will tell. I've been reading up things that I need to know right now, some of which are easier to understand than others, but I'm working through it confidently.

Otherwise at work, I finally got access to EY Leads, my Global Time & Expense, Sametime and that annoying Kontiki Delivery Manager removed. I've been browsing that Independence policy online course then the Global Code of Conduct later on, yesterday. It's been so long and I was nearly falling asleep >_<

On another note, I started driving courses too and this is not going too well with this bad tempered teacher. He most often says things right after I should do them, or says something and denies having said so. What a douche...

Otherwise, the Golden Sun Script is coming slowly. I got some other parts of the scripts done and I'm now gathering information mostly about the monsters and the experience tree to get an idea of how the level up will be carried out. Also, there is a new event right now for people owning Pokemon Black/White in japanese; a shiny Golurk and a shiny Hydreigon for the first and second games respectively available until the 2nd of September I believe (needs to be confirmed) and I still don't have a router at home =/. I don't know when I'll get to get it, but I'll find sometime to.

No comments:

Post a Comment